CMSIS 3 Support Package
This package contains the Cortex Microcontroller Software Interface Standard (CMSIS) files.
- CrossWorks Version 2.x Installation Instructions
To install this support package using CrossStudio:
- Click the Tools > Package Manager menu option to open the package manager window.
- Right click on the CMSIS 3 Support Package entry and select Install Selected Packages.
- Click Next to take you to the summary page.
- Click Next to install the package.
- Click Finish to close the package manager window.
Alternatively, to manually install this support package:
- Download the file CMSIS_3.hzq using your web browser.
- Click the Tools > Manually Install Packages menu option.
- Select the file you have just downloaded to install the package.
To view the support package and its contents:
- Click the Tools > Show Installed Packages.
- Click on the CMSIS 3 Support Package link.
- Updated package to use CMSIS 3.20 release from ARM.
- Updated package to use CMSIS 3.01 release from ARM.
- Added V7EM soft floating point libraries.
- Initial Release.
CrossWorks CMSIS-CORE Support
To use the CMSIS-CORE library in your own projects, add $(TargetsDir)/CMSIS_3/CMSIS/Include to the Preprocessor Options > User Include Directories project property of any project or file using the CMSIS-CORE library. Note that it is likely that this will have already be done for you by default by any project created from a project template that uses this package.
CrossWorks CMSIS-DSP Library Support
The CMSIS-DSP library solution file included in this package is provided to allow you to modify and rebuild the CMSIS-DSP library with CrossWorks. Pre-compiled versions of the library are included in the package so there is no need to build the library before using it.
Should you want to rebuild the library, open thefile then right click on the CMSIS_DSP_Library project in the project explorer and select Batch > Batch Build .
To use the CMSIS-DSP library in your own project, add $(TargetsDir)/CMSIS_3/CMSIS/DSP_Lib/Examples/Common/Include to the Preprocessor Options > User Include Directories project property of any project or file using the CMSIS-DSP library and $(TargetsDir)/CMSIS_3/CMSIS/Lib/CrossWorks/arm_cortex_math$(LibExt)$(LIB) to the Linker Options > Additional Input Files project property of your executable project.
For example solutions that use the CMSIS-DSP library in this package, see the examples included in board and/or CPU support packages for the specific device you are using.