Atmel SAM3X-EK Board Support Package
This package contains project templates, system files and example programs for the Atmel SAM3X-EK.
- CrossWorks Version 2.x Installation Instructions
To install this support package using CrossStudio:
- Click the Tools > Package Manager menu option to open the package manager window.
- Right click on the Atmel SAM3X-EK Board Support Package entry and select Install Selected Packages.
- Click Next to take you to the summary page.
- Click Next to install the package.
- Click Finish to close the package manager window.
Alternatively, to manually install this support package:
- If you have not done so already, follow the CMSIS 3 Support Package and Atmel SAM CPU Support Package installation instructions.
- Download the file Atmel_SAM3X_EK.hzq using your web browser.
- Click the Tools > Manually Install Packages menu option.
- Select the file you have just downloaded to install the package.
To view the support package and its contents:
- Click the Tools > Show Installed Packages.
- Click on the Atmel SAM3X-EK Board Support Package link.
- CTL projects now default to a process stack size of 256 bytes. Please note that existing CTL projects will need to specify a process stack size using the Runtime Memory Area Options > Process Stack Size project property in order to work with CrossWorks for ARM version 2.3.1 onwards.
- Increased default main stack size to 256 bytes.
- Initial Release.
Target Specific Project Properties
|Build Options > Use On-Chip RC Oscillator||Specifies whether the startup code configures the main clock to use use an external or on-chip oscillator. If your target board does not have an external oscillator, set this property to Yes .||No|
- If your program doesn't start up and you are using a board without an external oscillator, set the Build Options > Use On-Chip RC Oscillator project property to Yes .
- If you get a target JTAG adapter data link read timed out hardware error when connecting using a CrossConnect, set the CrossConnect's JTAG > Adaptive Clocking target property to No .