Fujitsu FM3 CPU Support Package
This package contains project templates and system files for the Fujitsu FM3.
- CrossWorks Version 2.x Installation Instructions
To install this support package using CrossStudio:
- Click the Tools > Package Manager menu option to open the package manager window.
- Right click on the Fujitsu FM3 CPU Support Package entry and select Install Selected Packages.
- Click Next to take you to the summary page.
- Click Next to install the package.
- Click Finish to close the package manager window.
Alternatively, to manually install this support package:
- If you have not done so already, follow the CMSIS 3 Support Package installation instructions.
- Download the file FM3.hzq using your web browser.
- Click the Tools > Manually Install Packages menu option.
- Select the file you have just downloaded to install the package.
To view the support package and its contents:
- Click the Tools > Show Installed Packages.
- Click on the Fujitsu FM3 CPU Support Package link.
- Now uses CMSIS 3 core support package. Please note that existing projects will need to add $(TargetsDir)/FM3/CMSIS and $(TargetsDir)/CMSIS_3/CMSIS/Include to the Preprocessor Options > User Include Directories project property in order to build.
- CTL projects now default to a process stack size of 256 bytes. Please note that existing CTL projects will need to specify a process stack size using the Runtime Memory Area Options > Process Stack Size project property in order to work with CrossWorks for ARM version 2.3.1 onwards.
- Increased default main stack size to 256 bytes.
- Added support for MB9A310 devices.
- Fixed definition of MB9B500A RAM segments.
- Fixed debugging of programs built using RAM placement.
- Fixed compilation error when building for targets other than MB9BF506N.
- Initial Release.