Olimex LPC-MT2138 Board Support Package
This package contains project templates, system files and example programs for the Olimex LPC-MT2138.
CrossWorks Version 1 Installation Instructions
- To install this support package
- Download the file Olimex_LPC_MT2138.hzq using your web browser.
- Click the Tools > Install Package menu option.
- Select the file you have just downloaded to install the package.
- To install this support package using other versions
- Fix CTL examples.
- Initial Release.
This Board Support Package is intended for the Olimex LPC-MT2138. You must install the LPC2000 CPU Support Package to successfully compile and debug with this board support package.
Please refer to the general LPC2000 CPU Support Package documentation for further information.
- The examples that generate an interrupt from a button press use the B2 button, the button closest to the LCD.
- The examples that use LEDs use P0.31 which is connected to the LED adjacent to the buttons on this board.
- The UART example uses UART0 (RS232 connector) running at 9600 baud, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit.