This guide is divided into a number of sections:
- Covers installing CrossWorks on your machine and verifying that it operates
correctly, followed by a brief guide to the operation of the CrossStudio integrated
development environment, debugger, and other software supplied in the product.
- CrossStudio Tutorial
- Describes how to get started with CrossStudio and runs through all the steps
from creating a project to debugging it on hardware.
- CrossStudio User Guide
- Contains information on how to use the CrossStudio development environment
to manage your projects, build, and debug your applications.
- C Library User Guide
- Contains documentation for the functions in the standard C library
supplied in CrossWorks.
- ARM target support
- Contains a description of system files used for startup and debugging of ARM applications.
- Target interfaces
- Contains a description of the support for programming ARM microcontrollers.