STMicroelectronics STR91x CPU Support Package
This package contains project templates and system files for the STMicroelectronics STR91x.
CrossWorks Version 1 Installation Instructions
- To install this support package
- Download the file ST_STR91x.hzq using your web browser.
- Click the Tools > Install Package menu option.
- Select the file you have just downloaded to install the package.
- To install this support package using other versions
- Added CTL_TASKING define to new CTL projects.
- Loader runs FMI at half clock speed on 1M and 2M parts.
- BB1 memory maps and startup code set the address of bank0 to the size of bank0.
- Startup code sets APBDIV to divide by two.
- Added support for STR91xFA parts.
- Removed DCC loader types. The (RPC) Loader now sets the PLL (assuming a 25Mhz crystal) reducing the performance advantage the DCC loader had. Existing projects will need to be modified to select the "LIBMEM RPC Loader" type in the "Flash" configuration.
- Memory maps/loader/startup code now place each bank of flash next to each other.
- Added more ISC functionality into the reset script.
- Changed name of include file from str91.h to str91x.h.
- Added support for building and loading programs that boot from bank 1. Loader names have changed to support this. Reselect the "Target Processor" property to get the correct name.
- Loaders are now built for both DCC and RPC comms. DCC is faster for CrossConnect and Wiggler, RPC is faster for JLink and FTDI2232 devices. In the "Flash" configuration select the "Loader File Type" target project property to be "Comms Channel Loader" for DCC or "LIBMEM RPC Loader" for RPC comms.
- Initial Release.