char *platform_led_name(int index);
platform_led_name returns the preferred name for the LED with index
index. The returned pointer is guaranteed non-zero.
The LED name is derived as follows:
- If index is not a valid LED index, the LED name
- If the LED name is non-zero in the LED catalog, the
LED name is the cataloged name.
- If the cataloged signal name for the LED's pin is
nonzero, the LED name is that signal name.
- If the cataloged connection name for the LED's pin
is nonzero, the LED name is that connection name.
- Otherwise the LED name is ANON.