Atmel EB40A Board Support Package
This package contains project templates, system files and example programs for the Atmel EB40A.
CrossWorks Version 1 Installation Instructions
- To install this support package
- Download the file Atmel_AT91EB40A.hzq using your web browser.
- Click the Tools > Install Package menu option.
- Select the file you have just downloaded to install the package.
- To install this support package using other versions
- Corrected definition of USART0 and USART1 registers.
- Corrected definition of AIC_SVR registers.
- Reset script now disables watchdog.
- AIC protected mode now enabled by default.
- The ctl interrupt handler now checks for spurious interrupts.
- The reset script now uses the nSRST signal to reset the target rather than the watchdog. To support this, the startup code no longer allows the program to startup by itself from reset by default. See the comment regarding STARTUP_FROM_RESET in the startup code for more information. Please note that projects created using project templates from the 1.0 version of this support package will not work with the startup code and reset script from this version - you should recreate your projects using the project templates from this version.
- Initial Release.