CrossStudio's main window is divided into the following areas:
- Title bar: Displays the name of the current solution.
- Menu bar: Menus for editing, building, and debugging your program.
- Toolbars: Frequently used actions are quickly accessible on toolbars
below the menu bar.
- Editing area: A tabbed view of any open editor windows and the HTML viewer.
- Docked windows: CrossStudio has many windows that dock to the left, right,
or below the editing area. You can configure which windows will
be visible, and their placement, when editing and debugging.
- Status bar
At the bottom of the main window, the status bar contains useful
information about the current editor, build status, and debugging