- Use load-with-verify commands if target loader supports them.
- Fixed rare jump encoding error for MAXQ30 jump instructions.
- Fixed label in memset which caused linkage errors.
- Fixed verify-only error which caused verification to fail.
- Improved CrossStudio startup speed when many packages are installed.
- Target Connection menu can now search for targets by name; Ctrl+Shift+T is accelerator to Target Connection menu.
- Fixed __vfprintf which sometimes over-eagerly swaps to floating format when using %g
- sprintf and friends print -inf for negative infinity.
- Packages now downloaded using content delivery network by default.
- Package manager update now installs missing or out of date associated packages.
- Fix initial colour of binary diff window.
- Fixed 'Send e-mail' button in license manager (Mac OS X only).
- Fixed printing zero in %u and other integer formats using width/precision unsupported mode (incident #4944).
- Added Package Dependencies project property.
- Simplified and extended color scheme setup in Tools > Options.
- Documentation overhaul.
- Added -load and -define options to CrossLoad.
- New File dialog no longer appends extension if it already exists.
- Right-click on the project window shows the target and placement menus when the property groups file is specific to a configuration.
- Linux version of license manager now uses Ethernet addresses of adapters that are not activated.
- Fixed additional options from file project properties not releasing file when build is complete.
- Status bar messages can now be copied to clipboard.
- CrossLoad can now use CrossStudio target interfaces.
- Added -x option to mkpkg.
- Fixed memory map file caching when downloading and not debugging.
- Fixed mis-optimization of ECMAScript IR which caused '<' to fail in some cases.
- Added new filter feature to register window.
- Fixed 'Go To Included File' so that ignores comments.
- Debugger - support for 0b numbers on expressions.
- Pre-compile and pre-link commands now stop build immediately if an error exit code is returned.
- CrossBuild no longer sends stderr output from build commands to stdout. The -nostderr option has been added in case old behaviour is still required.
- Register and bitfield definitions in the memory map can now include descriptions.
- New project wizard now works correctly when PackagesDir contains Unicode characters.
- CrossLoad: Fixed the calling of connect scripts. Private configurations can now be specified. The -config option is no longer required if project has only one configuration.
- Fixed package manager prompting for installation directory unnecessarily when installing packages.
- Linux, Mac OS X and Solaris versions of CrossStudio no longer need to be started using an absolute path.
- Fixed initial size and resize of Macro dialog.
- Fixed the opening of files in CrossStudio from Mac OS X Finder.
- Fixed 'Allow Multiple CrossStudios' environment option when set to 'No' on Mac OS X.
- Fixed potential crash in XML/HTML syntax coloring.
- Faster memcpy and memset.
- Added CrossStudio launcher.
- Changed TI text file output to use 4-nibble addresses if they can
- Hovering over a warning or error icon in the margin brings up diagnostic tooltip
- Fixed ISR stack layout
- Fixed DNS bug causing downloads to hang.
- Added ISR section, pragmas, and control
- Fixed Qt settings files being saved with root ownership when installer run using sudo (Unix only).
- CrossConnect Pro support as a target interface for MAXQ30 JTAG devices.
- Private release to selected customers.
- Sentinel USB tokens now work under Linux (Ubuntu 8.04 and 10.04 tested with Sentinel USB Daemon v7.5.2).
- Fixed code generation error where OFFS was set to an incorrect value in some circumstances.