STMicroelectronics STM32 USB-FS-Device Library Updates
STMicroelectronics STM32 USB FS USB Device Library Updates
CrossWorks Version 1 Installation Instructions
- To install this support package
- Download the file stm32_usb_fs_device_lib_updates.hzr using your web browser.
- Click the Tools > Install Package menu option.
- Select the file you have just downloaded to install the package.
- To install this support package using other versions
- Initial Release.
You should download and install stm32_usb-fs-device-lib.zip from the STMicroelectronics website.
When you install this package you will be prompted for the STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib installation directory. This package will add CrossWorks project files to the STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib installation directory.
The CrossWorks package installation process will set the CrossWorks global macro STM32_USB_FS_DEVICE_LIB which is used by the CrossWorks project files to refer to STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib directories and files. If you subsequently move the STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib installation directory you should modify this macro using the "Tools | Macros" dialog.
This package has been tested on a subset of the examples supplied with version 3.4.0 of the STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib package.
2) Template Project Files
Template project file for the supported ST EVAL boards are provided:
After the required project file is loaded:
- Right click in the solution node in the project explorer and select Save Solution As...
- Navigate to the appropriate example directory (e.g Mass_Storage) and specify a filename to save.
- If you are using CrossWorks for ARM 2.0.7 or earlier you will need to load the newly created project file using File | Open Solution... If you are using CrossWorks for ARM 2.0.8 or later then the newly created project file will be loaded for you.
- You will need to remove either system_stm32f10x.c or system_stm32l1xx.c from the project Source Files folder depending on the evaluation board you have.
- Use Build 'Project' to build the example.
- The project will build the evaluation board specific utilities files which may not be appropriate for the example. These files are in the Utility Files folder and can be removed from the project or you can right click on the file and select Exclude From Build.