Tyco Electronics A1030-A Board Support Package
This package contains project templates, system files and example programs for the Tyco Electronics A1030-A.
CrossWorks Version 1 Installation Instructions
- To install this support package
- Download the file Tyco_A1030A.hzq using your web browser.
- Click the Tools > Install Package menu option.
- Select the file you have just downloaded to install the package.
- To install this support package using other versions
- Fixed copying of main_ctl.c when creating a CTL project.
- New projects now default to using the EABI toolchain.
- Added RPC loader and made it the default.
- Implement libmem_lock and libmem_unlock in internal FLASH driver.
- Startup code now selects PLL clock after PLL has locked.
- Improved libsta2051 LIMBEM driver's internal FLASH erase and write performance.
- The libsta2051 LIBMEM driver can now carry out a single erase operation that spans both FLASH banks.
- Modified loader memory map so that .libmem sections will be placed correctly.
- Fixed startup code so that it is compatible with the new assembler in 1.6 build 3.
- Reset script now uses TargetInterface.resetAndStop() function.
- Initial release.