Infineon XMC4500 Hexagon Application Kit Board Support Package
This package contains project templates, system files and example programs for the Infineon XMC4500 Hexagon Application Kit.
- CrossWorks Version 2.x Installation Instructions
To install this support package using CrossStudio:
- Click the Tools > Package Manager menu option to open the package manager window.
- Right click on the Infineon XMC4500 Hexagon Application Kit Board Support Package entry and select Install Selected Packages.
- Click Next to take you to the summary page.
- Click Next to install the package.
- Click Finish to close the package manager window.
Alternatively, to manually install this support package:
- If you have not done so already, follow the CMSIS 3 Support Package and Infineon XMC4000 CPU Support Package installation instructions.
- Download the file Infineon_XMC4500_Hexagon_Application_Kit.hzq using your web browser.
- Click the Tools > Manually Install Packages menu option.
- Select the file you have just downloaded to install the package.
To view the support package and its contents:
- Click the Tools > Show Installed Packages.
- Click on the Infineon XMC4500 Hexagon Application Kit Board Support Package link.
- Added workarounds for prefetch functional deviation (Errata id: PMU_CM.001). Please note that existing CTL projects should add the file $(TargetsDir)/XMC4000/ctl_cm3.s to the project in order for the workaround to be used in CTL applications.
- Added support for XMC4100, XMC4200 and XMC4400 devices. Existing projects will need to add $(TargetsDir)/XMC4000/CMSIS/Device/Infineon/$(XMC4000_Series)_series/Include and $(TargetsDir)/XMC4000 to the Preprocessor Options > User Include Directories project property and re-select the target processor using the Build Options > Target Processor project property in order to build.
- Added whetstone and ctl VFP examples.
- CMSIS DSP examples now default to using hardware VFP.
- Initial Release.