The Output window contains logs and transcripts from various systems within
CrossStudio. Most notably, it contains the Transcript and Source Navigator Log.
- The Transcript contains the results of the last build or target operation.
It is cleared on each build. Errors detected by
CrossStudio are shown in red and warnings are shown in yellow. Double-clicking
an error or warning in the build log will open the offending file at the
error position. The commands used for the build can be echoed to the
build log by setting the Echo Build Command Lines
The transcript also shows a trace of the high-level loading and debug operations
carried out on the target. For downloading, uploading, and
verification operations, it displays the time it took to carry out each
operation. The log is cleared for each new download or
- Navigator Log
- The Source Navigator Log displays a list of files the Source
Navigator has parsed and the time it took to parse each file.
To activate the Output window:
- Choose View > Output or press Ctrl+Alt+O.
To show a specific log:
- On the Output window toolbar, click the log combo box.
- From the list, click the log to display.
- Choose View > Logs and select the log to display.