- Added "Export Makefile" to project build context menu.
- Reworked compiler driver command line options.
- Fixed the 64-bit Windows J-Link DLL not being found after it moved location in the V6.16 J-Link software release.
- Fixed crash when auto disconnecting simulator before simulator has stopped.
- Holding the shift key while scrolling the memory window with the mouse scroll wheel now locks the start address.
- Added Debug > Memory Window > Scroll Wheel Modifies Start Address environment option.
- Fixed text editor cursor color when using CrossWorks Dark color scheme.
- Added Insert Cursor and Overwrite Cursor colors to editor color schemes.
- Fixed text editor repaint when highlight cursor line mode is enabled.
- Fixed display of large toolbar icons.
- Fixed activation of popup toolbar icons.
- Fixed path property editor when using scaling on Windows.
- The text editor line number font size now scales with the main text editor font size.
- Project properties dialog now remembers splitter placement.
- Improved support for Windows scaling.
- Fixed code completion suggestion popup appearing on the wrong display on multi-display systems.
- Fixed Edit > Selection > Tabify.
- Added text editor block selection and edit.
- Fixed File > Recent Files and File > Recent Projects not selecting first element of menu when activated by keyboard.
- Fixed Command+W not closing current editor on macOS.
- Improved macOS clipboard support.
- Avoid auto loading externally modified project file during build.
- Grey out goto definition (and others) when indexer is running.
- Fixed window group Close All Windows option not recording in session file that windows have been closed.
- Fixed excessively fast vertical scroll wheel scrolling in text output windows.
- Editor dock positions are now restored when solution is loaded.
- Fixed activated licenses not being remembered on Linux.
- Fast, new look user interface.
- Native 64-bit Windows, macOS and Linux versions.
- macOS Retina displays now supported.
- New WebKit based help viewer.
- GNU ARM Embedded Toolchain version 6.
- LLVM/Clang version 4 compiler.
- Brace matching now takes into account inactive code lines.
- Inactive code highlighting now updates as you type.
- Added Text Editor > Save > Default Line Endings environment option.
- Added different bitmaps to the project window for executable, library and staging project types.
- Build detects when files have been excluded/included and cut/pasted into projects.
- Project explorer paste file onto file will add it to the containing folder.
- The source browser window has renamed the Stack column to Frame Size.
- Added Code, Data and Const size columns to the source browser window.
- Added Pre-Build Command and Post-Build Command project options.
- Added Post-Archive Command project options.
- Added environment option Enable All Warnings command line option.
- Added environment option Enforce ANSI Checking command line option.
- Changed default for Emit Relocations to Yes.
- Removed STLPort from the distribution. This is available as a library package.
- Changed Printf Floating Point Supported project option to select between Float and Double support.
- Changed default for Omit Frame Pointer to Yes.
- Added Access Variables Within Memory Map Only project property.
- Added Copy To Clipboard to memory window.
- Single stepping will step again if there is more then one instruction sequence associated with a source line of code.
- The Auto Update feature of the execution profile window uses the J-Trace PRO streaming feature.
- Added locate next/prev source/instruction buttons to execution trace window.
- Added function call and return entries to execution trace window.